Unity Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity Faction

Victory through Unity

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Descriptions of Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixenraven
Admin
Vixenraven

Descriptions of Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Descriptions of Ranks   Descriptions of Ranks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Leader: Vixenraven
The duty of the leader is to lead the faction as a family and as a whole.To help whenever is possible.To take care of problems as they arise and to take care of any issues or concerns any member has.To treat everybody the same and to give new information as she/he receive it and to pass that information along to the faction.Also to tell the officers their duties and make sure they are doing it.

Director: Tigy
The duty of director is to assist the leader run the faction, also to act as faction leader if the leader is offline.To help where ever he/she is needed.To inform the officers of any changes if the leader is not online.

Senior Officers:Magic_limey,MorriganIsis,Wolf_Dagger
The duty of the senior officers is to recruit for the faction. Help the leader when needed.Also is to help the guild out whenever they can.Also to keep the peace,and if they cant handle it themselves they are to direct it to the leader.

Junior Officers:Trixy,Sifstrigoi
They duty of the junior officer is to also recruit same as the senior officers. To help whenever they can.

Members:
Anyone that is not an officer is to show all guildmates the same respect you would want to be shown. As for the officers I would expect the same. Any member officer or non will always keep the guilds name in a positive light. NEVER disrespect any player in guild or even outside the guild. If you have any concerns tell the officers or the director or even the leader if need be. Same if you have any suggestions same goes as before.I expect the best from all of the players in the faction as do i want you to expect that from me.

vixenraven
Back to top Go down
https://unityfaction.forumotion.net

Descriptions of Ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unity Faction :: Officers-
Jump to: